Basic Economy Airfare and Upcoming Performances in Sacramento
On the Sunday, April 21st edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, Expedia has struck new deals with suppliers, keeping hotels and air available on their platform. A lack of customs officers is causing problems at airports around the country. The problem: Many of the agents have been sent to the southern boarder by the president and there aren’t replacements available. Lines at Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport have reached 2-3 hours on several occasions in the past two weeks. Check the list below for a cruise line which will take you to Game of Thrones sites, and there’s a new museum in Japan…
* Reporter and Tour Director Clayton Whitehead joins us to tell listeners about two upcoming adventures: A Coast-to-Coast trip across Canada by rail, and a journey along the shores of the Mississippi River, stopping in places like The Field of Dreams and Mark Twain’s home of Hannibal, MO.
* Richard Lewis, Executive Producer of the Music Circus and Broadway Sacramento joins us to talk about the line-up for the next season and more importantly, how the shows will shift from the community center theater to Memorial Auditorium for a year.
- Broadway Sacramento
- Old Man River – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Canada Coast to Coast – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Pop-Up Poop Museum Opens in Japan
- A Guide to Eating Vegan and Vegetarian at Disney
- To choose or not to choose basic economy
- This all-inclusive resort is missing something really important
- Visit Game of Thrones Locations on a Variety Cruises Mega Yacht