New Mexico Travel Guide Part 2: Santa Fe Tips with Steve LaRosa
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, July 7th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, Mexico has a report on tainted liquor in tourist destinations, and Tauck Tours has added a very unique experience to one of their packages.
* Two new lounges have opened at our airport in Sacramento. We have an update on the cost of admission and what those dollars get you. Plus, who is grandfathered in the door…hint, think American Express Platinum Card.
* Tom has a report on this year’s edition of the State Fair, opening next week. There’s a Food Festival and lots of special days and discounts.
* Steve LaRosa presents his delayed special on Santa Fe, the second of his two-parter on the state of New Mexico. You can find tourism links below.
- Tauck Tours
- Tauck Announces After-Hours Tours of Tutankhamun’s Tomb
- California State Fair
- Guide to New Mexico
- Visit Albuquerque
- Santa Fe – Official Travel Site
- Santa Fe Visitor’s Guide
- How to have the worst summer vacation ever
- NYC’s Grand Central Hosting First-Ever Scavenger Hunt
- HelpCall App on iTunes