Car Sharing, Flight Delays, Airline Water, and More!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Today, on Sunday, September 22nd edition of The Travel Guys….
In the Travel News, AAA tells us the best time to book our holiday travel, fall color season is likely late this year and a politician is taking a stand against, wait for it….”mid-flight flatulence.”
Car sharing, flight delays and airline water are all featured as we make you a smarter traveler.
Last week, we told you about how some hotels on the Vegas strip were adding “venue fees” to patrons’ bills. Devin O’Connor from casino.org is our guest and has all the details.
Wrapping up the show is a fairly unique interview. Most people wouldn’t think a cemetery would be a tourist attraction. And generally you would be right. But we found an exception, a cemetery which offers a program to bring you to you final resting place if you pass away while traveling.
- How Much Should You Tip on Your Cruise?
- These cities have the most expensive resort fees
- Over the Rainbow – Herb Alpert’s new album
- About Lani Hall
- About Herb Alpert
- Lincoln Highway Associate – California Chapter
- Madonna Madame X Tour
- Hawaii Grocery Tips: 20 Ways to Save Money on Food
- www.dignitymemorial.com – transportation relocation