The Future is NOT Plastic
On the Sunday, November 3rd edition of The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, we suggest you check out a sale Princess Cruises is offering on select departures for the first half of next year (https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/) and the DOT (Department of Transportation) is looking at relaxing the tarmac rule and it’s not good news for travelers. Southwest says the camera in the bathroom incident didn’t actually happen (?) and we have an update on tourism in our state. Is it safe to go to areas where fires have occurred? We have an update.
Travelers are starting to push back against vendors who are not using sustainable products. The future is NOT plastic, as we discuss in our Smarter Traveler segment. Mark answers your questions from the mailbox on our website (leave a question if you wish), including watching out for bogus fees from 3rd party booking sites and the importance of allowing an extra travel day before a big trip.
Finally, Tom tells us all about the annual appearance of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Their holiday show is coming up November 29th in Sacramento.
- Travelers, the future is sustainability, not plastics
- VisitCalifornia.com Travel Alerts
- Princess cruise deal promotions
- 37 Haunted Hotels Around the World You Should Definitely Stay At
- Secret evacuation tests for planes? Is the FAA crazy?
- This is how to easily lose your money to a crowdfunding fail (2019 update)
- Travelers United Plus Membership Benefits
- Why do travel sites say “last room” when they have plenty?
- Fast Facts About Federal REAL ID Driver Licenses
- Transportation Security Administration – Identification