Tips for keeping your hands clean while traveling
On the Sunday, March 8th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, the Corona Virus is on the minds of everyone in the travel industry. Whether you work in travel or tourism, or you have travel scheduled soon or are just dreaming of a getaway, everyone is concerned about the virus. Cruise lines are making some special offers to keep you on board cruises you have already booked, and are offering some special cancellation terms if you decide you don’t want to cruise now. United Airlines tells its flight attendants to please not have fun by climbing into the luggage bins and taking pictures; and France tells Uber exactly what California did: your drivers are employees…
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, we’ll talk about the shared air on planes….is it safe? How about a few tips on how NOT to touch things with your hands while traveling? Plus, a run down on the cruise lines new cancellation policies.
* What are the cruise lines, airlines and other travel industry businesses doing about cancellation fees and charges? Are they giving consumers a break, or not? We run down the latest polices and give you the best wisdom on “Cancel for Any Reason” Travel Insurance.
* Thomas Cook, nearly 200 years ago, separated travelers into four groups. Friend of The Travel Guys Shebby Lee from the Black Hills joins us to talk about Types of Travelers and gives a few tips on when to visit the Land of Rushmore and Crazy Horse.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – WHO
- How to find information about coronavirus for travelers
- United, Delta and seven other airlines are waiving flight change fees because of the coronavirus outbreak
- Can I Get My Money Back If I Cancel My Vacation? (Coronavirus Edition)
- How to Prevent the Fear of Coronavirus From Spreading
- Cruise Lines Are Modifying Cancellation and Rebooking Policies
- Should I cancel my flight? Will recirculated air on a plane spread coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know before traveling
- Why We Travel
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on stage in S
- The Real Reason You Should Never Park At The Airport
- United Bans Fun for Their Flight Attendants
- Christopher Elliott’s facebook
- Foosball documentary interview: