Travel updates and things to smile about
On the Sunday, March 29th edition of The Travel Guys, we’ll get you updated on travel as related to the virus and try and share a few things to make you smile…
* In the Travel News, travel is closed. The Port of Seattle says the Alaska cruise season is postponed indefinitely; Disney says the same for their theme parks, and a survey tells us when you might be ready to travel once the “all clear” signal is given.
* If you are a resident of California and you buy a travel package from a vendor, you are protected by the California Seller of Travel Law. What is it, why is it important and how does it protect you? Learn more in our Smarter Traveler segment.
* With the Corona virus knocking travel down for a ten count, we have live reports from both sides of the country. Colman O’Reilly joins us from New York City. Colman is a first responder and a tour guide in The Big Apple, and shares his take from those two perspectives. Carol Pucci is former writer and Travel Wise columnist at the Seattle Times. She tells us about life right now in Seattle. Finally, Gwen Duncan, our local Travel Advisor, updates us on the life and times of her profession, in light of a global pandemic.
- Museum Virtual Tours
- Step inside must-see museums around the world
- Can I Get My Money Back If I Cancel My Vacation? (Coronavirus Edition)
- Travel Sites and Attractions You Can Tour Virtually
- 360 Virtual Experiences Showcase Best of Japan Amid Quarantine
- How to Sanitize a Hotel Room
- United Bans Fun for Their Flight Attendants
- Christopher Elliott’s facebook
- Foosball documentary interview: