Travel Updates from Christopher Elliott in France and Travel Advisor Gwen Duncan
On the Sunday, April 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the last cruise ship left on the oceans has finally finished its travels; and perhaps you heard the ranting by the mayor of Las Vegas last week. She may have “crapped out” with her comments…
- Bob Simms, the outdoor expert at KFBK, joins us to talk about where you can fish or take out your boat right now. Options are limited as trout season gets underway in some California counties.
- Chris Elliott continues to be quarantined in Nice, France. He joins us live to talk about the strict lock down in France and how it’s working.
- Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel stops in to tell us how the virus is impacting retail travel and we get Gwen’s thoughts on what normal might look like when travel resumes.
- Coronavirus flight cancellation tips
- The last cruise ship at sea has docked
- Coronavirus travel bargain: Should you go for these deals?
- Here are the answers to the top coronavirus travel questions
- New Airplane Seat Design Could Keep Passengers Safe From Viruses
- Air Canada Allows Passengers to Earn Miles By Donating Miles
LaGuardia Airport in NYC April 18, 2020
Highlights from previous weeks
- Spy Museum Calendar
- A credit card dispute — your best hope when airlines stall on refunds
- Hawaii Without POG – So Make Your Own
- These Inspiring Videos Will Make You Want To Travel Again
- Nurses and doctors are posting photos of their faces bruised by masks. A boy stepped in to help
- Virtual tours can be disappointing — but not the ones through these five famous UNESCO sites
- The 5 Best National Park Live Webcams We’re Watching
- Here’s What You Do With Two-Thirds of the World’s Jets When They Can’t Fly