The importance of using a travel advisor, especially during uncertain times
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, May 31st edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest says you can return to Hawaii starting July 1, except Hawaii hasn’t yet agreed and tickets are not on sale. With Hertz and several of its affiliated companies headed to bankruptcy, is it curtains for the car rental industry? Broadway San Francisco announces its new 2021 season here, but hedges its bet just a bit, with the season starting next year, instead of the traditional fall roll out.
- In his Just One Man’s Opinion commentary, Mark wonders why face masks have become a political statement instead of a possible life-saving device.
- We make you a smarter traveler by answering the question, “Why is it so hard to get a refund for ANYTHING in the world of travel and entertainment these days?”
- Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel stops by to address why the new complications of travel make it more important than ever to have an expert on your side.
- Rob on the Road is one of KVIE’s most popular programs. So what happens when a travel program can’t travel? Rob at Home is born. We’ll talk to Rob about the challenges of doing a travel show from your house.
- You Won’t See These Airports Anymore…
- How Travel Has Changed Since The Pandemic — And How It Should Change
- Broadway SF
- With States Reopening, Which Now Require Travelers to Quarantine?
- America’s Most Underrated National Parks
- What Should I Do With My Airline Points and Miles Right Now?
- Gallo Center for the Arts
- Tapas Old as Time: These Are the World’s Oldest Restaurants
- Portland Rose Festival Parade online broadcasting