On the Road Laundry Tips and Listener Mailbag
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, July 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest says they will block middle seats through October; there will be no camel or ostrich races in Virginia City this year; and beware of the bears in Lassen National Park.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, tips on doing laundry on the road. Not an exciting subject, but if you run out of an essential garment or two away from home, we might have an idea or two to help you out.
- One of our most popular features is The Mailbag. It’s when Mark answers questions sent to travelguysradio.com live on the air. He tries to answer your inquiries individually, and shares the best ones with our audience. As you might guess, a lot of questions about when and where to travel are on a lot of minds. Listeners also reacted to the Timeshare feature last week and wonder when airlines might offer something resembling the schedules they had pre-COVID.
- One man’s memories of John Lewis
- 30 Places to Visit Before They’re Gone
- Roam Luggage Sale – July 27 to Aug. 2
- Southwest Hawaii Plans Just Updated
- Expert tips for doing laundry on the road
- Here Are The New Rules For Hotel And Vacation Rental Stays After The Pandemic
- Here Are The New Rules For Air Travel After The Pandemic