Which masks are most effective and which ones will soon be banned by airports?
On the Sunday, August 16th edition of The Travel Guys:
- In the travel news, the national parks are going to get a much needed makeover as the president signs a bill to provide nearly $10 billion in needed repairs and updates. And cruise lines push back their reopening plans once again. Updates next in the news…
- Our Smarter Traveler segment talks about the new twist to the covered face situation. Some coverings are not really effective and many airlines and soon airports are banning them. Plus we talk about some cool things to do in Mendocino County…
- COVID-19 has kept us all pretty much at home for the last 4-5 months. When all of this is over, or at least the “come out and play” signal is given, where will you go first. Could be a comfort spot close to home or a place far away. We ask our listeners to call and share.
- Things to do in Mendocino
- Respect California Travel Code of Conduct
- President Trump Signs Most Historic Conservation Funding Legislation in U.S. History
- Those face masks with breathing valves? They aren’t effective, doctors say
- New study finds many homemade masks are effective at blocking spread of coronavirus — but bandanas or gaiters are not
- Hawaii celebrates Don Ho’s 90th birthday
- Are bandana masks effective – google
- Southwest to let flyers convert credits to points
- Beware of fees on vacation rentals
- Never Buy Travel Insurance For These Kinds Of Trips