Safe Travels Hawaii Quick Facts
On the Sunday, October 18th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, you can visit Hawaii again. But, there are a few hoops you have to jump through. You need a negative Covid test, within 72 hours of departure. Two islands have additional optional testing provisions. You can find all the info here. Jet Blue brings back the Big Apple non-stops and we tell you one of the safest places you can be while traveling during Covid. Clue: On an airplane, if, and it’s a big if, if everyone is wearing a mask.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we talk about wi-fi on the road. How can you protect yourself? Are there things to watch for?
- Mark offers up a Just One Man’s Opinion on a current subject, and we give you an update on flight changes at Sacramento International. Plus speaking of Hawaii, one of our team traveled to the islands the first day they reopened last week and joins us to give you an idea of what to expect if you are headed to Hawaii soon!
- Go Hawaii Travel Requirements
- Hawaii State Department of Health – COVID-19
- Safe Travels Hawaii Quick Facts
- US Government Finds Passengers ‘Extremely Unlikely’ to Get COVID-19 on a Plane
- Fully Stocked 747 Bar Carts sold in minutes
- FBI warns: Beware hotel WiFi security
- The most haunted place in the United States
- Hilton Pilots New Program for Remote Workers