U.S. airlines to play big role in vaccine distribution
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, November 29th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In The Travel News, there’s trouble in paradise once again as the island of Kauai pulls out of the pre-arrival testing program, effective December 2nd. U.S. airlines are going to play a big role in vaccine distribution. United and American both announced this past week they are positioning planes in preparation.
- We have also posted A Tribute to Travel Hero Alex Trebek on our site. If you were a fan of the late Jeopardy! host, you may already know he loved to travel and was quite a philanthropist away from home.
- Mark went to The Travel Guys mailbag and answered a host of your questions. You can find the submission form on this page and send in your question to be answered on a future show. (Mark personally answers as many questions as he can by return email.)
- Covid has caused problems for many restaurants. Some of those establishments serve travelers. Many are destinations themselves. But many of them are in trouble because of the virus. Our guest is Eric Wolf, Founder and Executive Director of the World Food Travel Association. We ask Eric for his take and how the landscape might look when the virus is no longer a factor.
- Kauai drops out of Hawaii pre-travel testing
- A tribute to Alex Trebek, World Traveler
- World Food Travel Association (reach today’s guest)
- FREE Pageant of the Masters show
- Airport Covid testing becoming more available
- Wreath Project
- Jesse Colin Young’s new album
- 21 Sites Offering Virtual Tours and Live Streams for Travelers Stuck at Home