Uber tells riders to wear a mask, or you aren’t riding again
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, January 3rd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Uber is telling riders wear a mask, properly, or you aren’t riding again. Alaska Airlines is tightening which animals are allowed on its planes, and its bad news for those with “emotional support animals.” Norwegian Cruise Lines is waiting until at least April to sail again and the island of Kauai is trying to find its way with tourism.
- Many people have flight credits on a variety of airlines for trips they couldn’t take in 2020. You need to watch the expirations dates and a few other things so your “asset” doesn’t lose its value. We help in our Smarter Traveler segment. Click here for a list of things you should know about your flight credits.
- Our friend and Consumer Advocate Chris Elliott opined about travel, covid and vaccines last week. We asked him on to talk about how the vaccines might help travel and how that could impact you.
- The late song writer and vocalist Dan Fogelberg has a tune which is played a lot this time of year. Same Old Lang Syne is about meeting an old flame by chance on New Year’s Eve. It’s a longtime holiday standard. Bet you didn’t know it’s a true story! Our entertainment segment gives you the rest of the story.
- Using Your Flight Credits, Things to Know
- Elliott Advocacy
- Airline workers battle mask resistance
- Auld Lang Syne in several languages
- Jason Barger
- Take a virtual drive in dozens of cities around the world
- How not to get infected at the airport
- Covid-19 infection rate by state
- Ultimate Guide to Joining a Travel Club
- Covid testing at the airport for passengers