The Valentine’s Day edition of The Travel Guys is here
On the Sunday, February 14th Valentine’s Day edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, after meetings at the White House, officials on both sides say there is little interest in restricting domestic air travel. Disneyland is reopening its California Adventure Park in southern California. But wait, no rides? Entertainment, shops and restaurants only? “A limited-time ticketed experience,” Disney is calling it. Starts March 12th.
- We share the history of Valentine’s Day, and why it has a special significance in Oregon in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- The Charles Shulz Museum in Santa Rosa is a monument to the creator of Peanuts. They are offering an online exhibition called Hidden Treasures, and the museum curator joins us to talk about it.
- San Francisco is hosting a cool cultural arts exhibition, a unique floor to ceiling video display of some of Van Gogh’s most unique works. It’s cultural arts for people who aren’t into such a thing. Tickets are selling fast, so get your tickets soon if you wish to attend.
- Limited-time ticketed event at Disney California Adventure
- The History of Valentine’s Day
- Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Unique Van Gogh exhibit coming to SFO
- ‘Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit’ offers welcome escape in Chicago
- American Express adds limited-time perks to Delta, Hilton and Marriott credit cards
- Things not to do when booking a trip this year
- 10 Best Food Cities in the US
- New rules on Carnival Ships
- Always get a return receipt for your rental car
- McCallum Theatre Free Ghostlight Series
- Why Airlines need a sick passenger waiver
- Travelers United
- Outdoor and virtual things to do in San Francisco (or at home)
- Chris Elliott’s Guide to Loyalty Programs