Where does travel go from here, and how do we do it safely?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, March 21st edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Disneyland is reopening at 15% of capacity and only Californians are allowed to buy tickets; and the pandemic is causing airlines to cut hundreds of millions of dollars in NBA, NFL and MLB sports sponsorships. Will that impact player salaries soon? Did you hear the one about the airline passenger who tried to bite his seat mate’s ear off?
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark talks about the increase in travel and just people moving around in general. Are travelers jumping the gun? Yes and no is the not so simple answer.
- The second half of the program features a Travel Round Table with guests Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel, and Clayton Whiteheaad, Vice-President of Sports Leisure Vacations. So where does travel go from here, and how do we do it safely? Who will be among the first “back in the pool?” A couple of travel pros join us to discuss the restarting of travel here and around the world.
- 2021 Travel Restrictions: How US Airlines Rank for Flying During COVID-19
- Travel Restrictions at US Land Borders With Canada, Mexico Extended Again
- Where to find travel bargains
- 3 ways DOT should post basic passenger travel rights at airports
- Perillo Tours
- Hertz leaves man in jail for years with no response – he’s innocent
- Sacramento Easter Train
- Can Sandals cancel my vacation and refuse my refund request?
- How standardized health credentials can bring back travel and tourism
- New Baseball-Themed Hotel in Denver To Open March 25
- Marriott to pay employees to get vaccinated
- Broadway Up Close Walking Tours & Pub Crawls
- Broadway Up Close Souvenirs
- European Union Announces COVID Vaccine Passport
- Fort Sutter Hotel
- What Travelers Are Thinking Right Now, According To Google
- Don’t combine Travel Advisors and Internet bookings on the same trip
- Free virtual concert from the McCallum Theatre in Palm Springs