NYC launches effort to vaccinate Broadway workers
On the Sunday, March 28th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, New York City launches an effort to vaccinate all the workers in the theater district, the former president’s hotels get dumped by a major booking group and a Southwest pilot has a rant on an open mic that probably won’t end well for him.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we talk about stadiums, theaters, spring and summer festivals, cruise ships, restaurants, even crowded hotel elevators. They are all part of the travel comeback picture, but how do the pieces fit together, and more importantly, how do you travel with the current conditions?
- Travel to Hawaii has been a confusing proposition the last few months, to say the least. But COVID infections are down and even Kauai is joining the party. Our friend Will Lydgate, the Kauai chocolate farmer, gives us an update.
- More people are traveling now than a month ago. Are there any changes about how we get through security? Any special COVID rules to know about? Sid Thrift from TSA is on hand to give us the scoop.
- NYC launches effort to vaccinate Broadway workers
- Lydgate Farms – Chocolate Farm Tours & Great Chocolate from Kauai
- What to Do if Your Airline Voucher Is About to Expire
- The Future of Travel with Rick Steves
- Virginia City, Nevada
- Amtrak’s NEW New York City Station
- Baby’s Away – Traveling with a child
- 3 ways DOT should post basic passenger travel rights at airports
- Sacramento Easter Train