Carnival Cruise Lines threatens to move operations off shore
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, April 11th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Carnival Cruise Lines threatens to move operations off shore if they aren’t allowed to sail from US ports, many national parks will be tied or appointment entry only this summer and we tell you about a new airline taking to the sky, headquartered in Burbank.
- Baby’s Away is the place to get travel supplies to help you go the distance with mini-travelers. Now you know all about them!
- Chris Elliott is not only the Travel Writer for USA Today and Forbes Magazine, he runs Elliott.org, a great consumer action web site, and is a regular guest on our show. Chris talks about his change in travel advisories for some groups, gives a great lesson on solving consumer issues and tells the story about how Elliott Advocacy got an “F” from the Better Business Bureau.
- New app for all National Parks
- No more open middle seats on Delta
- Going to a Giants Game this year? Get tested or vaccinated.
- The baseballs are a bit different this year
- Carson & Virginia: A Tale of Two “Cities”
- Huge spike in car rental prices has Hawaiian officials concerned
- The Ladies of the Comstock – great 5 minute video
- Best Frequent Flyer Programs 2021
- The lady who dresses for church EVERY Sunday
- What to Do if Your Airline Voucher Is About to Expire
- Virginia City, Nevada
- Baby’s Away – Traveling with a child
- 3 ways DOT should post basic passenger travel rights at airports