Cruise ships approved to begin process of sailing again
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, May 30th, Memorial Weekend edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, cruise ships are getting approval to begin the process of sailing again, and a Sacramento flyer will never board a Southwest plane again after attacking a flight attendant.
- Vaccine passports are becoming a reality in many international countries. Want to travel? You may need one, like it or not. We’ll give you an update in our Smarter Traveler segment. Plus, Airbnb is getting a LOT of pushback on the number of fees owners are adding to rentals. What do they plan to do about it?
- Ed Perkins is a travel writer and journalist who has been reporting on travel for nearly half a century. He regularly fills us in with his wisdom on travel issues. We’ll ask him about those pesky vaccine passports, about when reduced hotel service might come back and get his input on the restart of the cruise industry.
- Cruise ships are really in the news. Our own expert, Gwen Duncan, stops in to tell us where the deals are and what you need to know to get them. Hints: sign up for updates from cruise lines and get a good travel advisor.
- Sacramento Southwest passenger banned – video
- Ed Perkins on travel’s restart
- Ed’s new rail web site
- Southwest Routes to Hawaii from all destinations
- New Hawaii Rideshare about to start
- Different opinions on the comeback of business travel
- Make sure reviews aren’t too outdated
- From Folk to Film – A free concert from the NY Pops Orchestra
- Your Boarding Pass has a Lot of Information about YOU