Can tourism prevail with COVID and travel both making a comeback?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, July 25th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News: COVID and travel are making a comeback at the same time. Can tourism prevail? Or are we destined to go back into hiding? We have a breakdown. Southwest Airlines offers an apology for a string of incidents which have left many people short of their destination in the past few weeks, and an airport piano player in Atlanta is the subject of a feel-good story.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features a Letter to the Editor from Christopher Elliott’s web site, gently suggesting why it’s important to get the vaccination for COVID.
- Hilton Hotels is ending daily housekeeping at most brands. Do you care? Is it a plus or a minus not getting your room cleaned daily? The move is sure to save hotels a chunk of money. Wonder if that will trickle down to consumers.
- Lots of fun things to do in Mendocino County this summer and fall. We have a guest with a rundown of events, just in case you might want to check one or two out! Click here for a complete list.
- Hilton ends daily housekeeping at most brands
- Things to do in Mendocino County this Fall/Winter
- Ned Levi of Travelers United – His Photography, just for fun
- Need to get a hotel smoking fee reversed because you didn’t smoke in the room?
- Hawaii COVID updates
- Wisdom Travels
- Creative car rental solutions
- Sign the petition to keep COVID flight credits valid