Hawaii is considering a return to lock down
On the Sunday, August 29th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Hawaii is considering a return to lock down after COVID spikes in the state, a Delta flight crew goes the extra mile to give a small boost to some Afghan children, and Venice is going to charge admission in an effort to control the number of tourist who descend on their city.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment updates you on a special fare on the Capitol Corridor trains to San Francisco, San Jose and points in-between for the Labor Day Holiday Weekend; plus we alert you to a possible issue with cloth face masks on planes.
- We have two baseball-related travel stories this week: We’ll talk to a local Sacramento man, Bill George, about his visit to the Field of Dreams baseball game in Iowa last week; and we interview sports writer Ron Clements about his new book, A Sports Fan’s Guide to Route 66.
- Amtrak Offers Discounted Labor Day Weekend Tickets – Capitol Corridor
- Ron Clements’ A Sports Fan’s Guide to Route 66
- Try these new tricks for fighting jet lag
- How much should you tip on your cruise?
- 5 Scenic Drives in Northern California
- ‘Vaccine passports’ are here. Here’s how to prove your Covid-19 vaccination status on your phone.
- Kill Resort Fees
- Hawaii COVID updates
- Wisdom Travels