United Airlines makes a major concession on ticket credits
On the Sunday, September 5th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Maui has joined Oahu in creating a program which insures travelers who enter restaurants, and other indoor venues, have proof of vaccination, either through a unique program on your phone or by presenting a vaccination card. The Queen Mary, which has been enjoying retirement in Long Beach for the past 50 or so years, may be done as a tourist attraction. Plus, United Airlines has made a major concession on ticket credits.
- The price of a cruise is often way more than what you paid before you boarded. The cruise lines have set up a gauntlet of ways to extract money from you. We’ll talk about some of them and perhaps you can make your own plan to cut the cruise lines profits next time you sail.
- Mark says the travel industry has experienced an upswing in “I thought things would be better so I booked, but now I want to cancel at the last minute and not be charged anything” calls. He has some strong words for travelers who aren’t big on taking responsibility for their decisions.
- In our final segment, we put on our entertainment hats as Tom interviews MARC D’ANTONIO who is featured in the DISCOVERY+ show, “SHOCK DOCS – ALIEN INVASION: HUDSON VALLEY” (which began streaming on Monday, August 16th).
- Ways to put your vaccine record on your phone
- What type of masks are airline approved? Depends on the airline
- How much should you tip on your cruise?
- 5 Scenic Drives in Northern California
- ‘Vaccine passports’ are here. Here’s how to prove your Covid-19 vaccination status on your phone.
- Kill Resort Fees