Southwest announces no in-flight booze until at least next year
On the Sunday, September 12th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the DOT is investigating a number of airlines who didn’t provide refunds in a timely manner, or misled travelers into thinking they couldn’t get a refund for their ticket. Southwest announces no booze on their planes until at least next year, and we talk about the last term changes brought to travel by the events of September 11, 2001.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we remind you of some of the resources available to help you prepare for your next COVID-era trip.
- Canada opened its borders to US travelers a month ago. Road Reporter Chris Galloway has been in Canada with a group of travelers for the last week, and will repeat with another group next week. He checks in to tell us about getting into Canada, and just as importantly, getting back into the states.
- Gwen Duncan has an update on cruising. What are cruisers buying and when are they going out of the oceans and rivers of the world again? What are the restrictions cruisers need to know about?
- To Contact Gwen Duncan at Cordially Yours Travel
- Here’s how to avoid a travel disaster during the pandemic
- Lake Tahoe – Traveler’s Responsibility Pledge
- How much should you tip on your cruise?
- 5 Scenic Drives in Northern California
- ‘Vaccine passports’ are here. Here’s how to prove your Covid-19 vaccination status on your phone.
- Kill Resort Fees