United lays off fewer non-vaccinated employees than projected
On the Sunday, October 3rd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, United lays off far fewer non-vaccinated employees than first projected, and reentering the US from an overseas country is going to be a bit more difficult.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment sends a red flag for car rentals over the holidays (reserve NOW), and new software is limiting fuel burning time on the runway.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra annually provides one of the most dazzling Christmas shows seen anywhere. Al Pitrelli joins Tom to tell us about this year’s show.
- We’ve talked about how the airlines have taken so much taxpayer money while not following refund rules on tickets. The day of reckoning is coming. Chris Elliott joins us to talk about the Department of Transportation crackdown.
- TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) – Christmas concert dates
- Chris Elliott – Consumer Updates
- American Airlines changes could leave you stranded
- Pumpkin Patch Express
- Fulton Avenue CruiseFest
- Safe destinations in the U.S. this fall
- The Delta variant has changed the way we travel
- Meetings and events are resuming safely – US Travel Video
- Good Eats Happy Life