Lawsuit reveals how much Marriott is making on resort fees
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 31st edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, a lawsuit reveals just how much Marriott is making on “resort/destination” fees. Hint: It’s in the tens of millions annually. American Airlines is the latest melt down, canceling over a thousand flights this weekend alone; and passport wait times are starting to get shorter.
- Theater in Sacramento has been on hiatus due to COVID issues, but now it’s back. Hamilton had a successful run, and An Officer and A Gentleman premiers next week. Richard Lewis of Broadway Sacramento joins us to talk about his new digs, how Hamilton went and what’s on tap.
- As our city becomes more noticed in the culinary world, lots of great new things are happening around Sacramento, including our city making Wallet Hub’s list of Foodie Cities at number SIX. How did that happen? It’s all very scientific.
- Passport wait time has shortened considerably
- Q and A with Richard Lewis – Sactown Magazine
- Broadway Sacramento – Officer and a Gentleman tickets
- Sacramento is on the Foodie City List!
- Best Foodie Cities in America (video)
- Sacramento, The Foodie City
- River Cruise vs. Ocean Cruise (22 minute podcast)
- What can we expect from hotels after COVID?
- Italian Flight Attendants Strip Down
- Low water levels reveal secret Arizona canyons
- Princess Diana’s apartment is now an official tourism site