United Airlines sets record by using 100% sustainable fuel on flight
On the Sunday, December 5th edition of The Travel Guys…
- Mark checks in from Gettysburg and Hershey, Pennsylvania, where he has 30 travelers in tow on a Christmas Mystery Tour.
- In the Travel News, United Airlines set an aviation record this week, using 100% sustainable aviation fuel to fly a scheduled flight. The fuel emits 75% less carbon dioxide. Adele is setting up residence in Las Vegas, weekends through April, and Sacramento may be getting a new airline, Airbahn.
- For the second week in a row, our Smarter Traveler segment focuses on contracts between travelers and travel companies. If you don’t take the time to read them, don’t cry later.
- Joe Brancatelli from JoeSentMe.com, one of Mark’s favorite paid travel sites, has a take on the settlement between Pennsylvania and Marriott Hotel on the resort fee issue. As usual, Joe’s opinion is a bit different from everyone else’s.
- Tom talks to the folks from Imaginarium 360, the Christmas Lights Show at Cal Expo. Sounds like a cool place to visit during the holidays.
- Joe Brancatelli’s Tactical Traveler Newsletter
- The New COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Map You Need to Bookmark
- Contribute to the Sacramento Valley Cemetery Wreath Project
- Game of Thrones Tour
- Wicked Tickets Pre-Sale: To access, use code 3ELPHABA
- River Cruises: Best Discounts on All Ships and Departures
- River Fox Railbike $99 Special – Book here using code CYBER99
- River Fox Train gift cards
- Good Eats, Happy Life
- Covid Travel Alert Map
- More Holiday Travel Tips from Travelers United