Crystal Cruises cancels sailings as bankruptcy appears near
On the Sunday, January 23rd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Crystal Cruises cancels sailings as bankruptcy appears near.
- Cruising right now is a gamble. A gamble that you won’t end up in a “COVID Jail.” In our Smarter Traveler segment, we share a horror story or two. Getting COVID on board a ship might be a travel experience you’d want to skip.
- Surprise fees are appearing on restaurant checks. Mark ran into an “employee benefits fee” in Napa last week and he tells you how to fight back.
- Santa Barbara is suddenly on everyone’s “must go” list. We’ll find out what is attracting all the attention in this historic city.
- Crystal Cruises update – what you need to know if you have a cruise booked with them
- What has Travelers United done for the traveler?
- Marriott’s 30 stays, 300 days contest
- Bored at the Airport
- Intercontinental Hotels Culinary Superstar Hunt
- Chris Elliott shares his travel accessories picks
- Elliott Advocacy
- Tourism Cares
- The moon seen from the Arctic Circle, between Russia and Canada
- Sex and The City Tour in NYC
- US Cities with Vaccine Mandates
- Visit Santa Barbara