Police show up at the doors of an alarming number of Hertz renters
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, February 27th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, TSA adds its first international destination – The Bahamas – to the Pre-Check Program, a Sesame Street Theme Park is opening in San Diego, and an alarming number of Hertz renters are having the police show up at their door.
- In our Smarter Traveler block, we discuss tipping at home vs. tipping abroad. How is it different?
- Travel Writer Ed Perkins is our guest. We get his take on the upcoming masks on planes deadline, the merger between Spirit and Frontier Airlines and the idea of the government overseeing a “National Do Not Fly List.”
- Mark gives listeners a heads up on a great Easter Brunch, plus Michael Bolton and Swan Lake Concerts – and you don’t have to drive!
- There is a national airline pilot shortage. Ever wonder what some of the perks are for flying an airplane. We have the inside look.
- Sports Leisure Vacations – Swan Lake Trip
- Sports Leisure Vacations – An Evening with Michael Bolton Trip
- Sports Leisure Vacations – Easter at Ironstone Trip
- This is how to get a refund from a bankrupt cruise line
- Tech Safety on the Road, What’s a “Burner Phone?”
- Human Designs in the Snow – Most unique!
- Woman jumps ship after scuffling with security
- Vote no on the Frontier – Spirit merger
- Reservations in National Parks
- Facebook isn’t the best place for emergency travel advice
- Tips for photographing through a window
- Bored at the Airport
- Chris Elliott shares his travel accessories picks