Airplane mechanic shortage could become a factor in the busy summer season
On the Sunday, March 6th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, TSA says if you can’t behave on the plane, there’s no reason for your Pre-Check status to remain valid…hint, hint. There is a shortage of airplane mechanics within the industry right now, and it could become a factor in the busy summer season.
- We remind you to check any travel vouchers you have been issued in the last two years…because they might be about to expire. Mark has some ideas if you are in that spot, but only if you act BEFORE the voucher expires.
- The State of Nevada has released their “Seven Weirdest Wonders” list. We have a guest who talks about all seven, from the Clown Motel to the Alien Research Center.
- Nevada’s Seven Weirdest Wonders
- The case for cutting it close at the airport
- Sports Leisure Vacations – Swan Lake Trip
- Sports Leisure Vacations – An Evening with Michael Bolton Trip
- Sports Leisure Vacations – Easter at Ironstone Trip
- This is how to get a refund from a bankrupt cruise line
- Tech Safety on the Road, What’s a “Burner Phone?”
- Human Designs in the Snow – Most unique!