Hertz is buying electric cars
On the Sunday, April 10th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Hertz is buying a bunch of electric cars, Delta is making it easier for families and groups to sit together on the plane, and Alaska Airlines offers an apology for flights canceled because of pilot picketing.
- Tipping on cruise ships is included on your bill as a “convenience.” But how do you get that convenience adjusted or removed? Our Smarter Traveler segment tells you it isn’t easy.
- Hearst Castle is reopening soon. Tickets are on sale and we give you an update on one of California’s favorite attractions.
- Gwen Duncan is our cruise expert and she will be on hand to talk about cancellation policies and other promotions we are seeing from the cruise lines. Are they legit or not?
- Safely paying for things while traveling
- Buying Lost “Stuff”
- Rules for traveling on planes with firearms
- Finding your flight’s on time record
- Travel Credit Cards to Consider – No recommendation
- Hearst Castle
- Contact Gwen Duncan
- Updated guide for traveling with disabilities abroad
- Elliott Advocacy
- Cruise Passengers Bill of Rights
- Countries That Have Changed Travel Entry Requirements in March
- Spectacular pictures of Antarctica
- How to avoid becoming a “Scammed Mystery Shopper”
- Donations to Ukraine through a local church