Europe is adding a small visitors fee in 2023
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, June 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Europe is adding a small visitors fee in 2023, there’s an update on Yellowstone and we share info on an upcoming new Broadway musical about the life of Neil Diamond.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we take you on an imaginary shopping trip for airline tickets. Are the ultra-low fare carriers like Spirit and Frontier really cheaper, or does it just look that way?
- First there were travel agents, who morphed into travel advisors, and now we have travel coaches. What’s the difference? Join us as we meet travel coach Sahara Rose and learn the details.
- What are the best and worst airports to fly out of this summer? We have some up to date numbers to share to keep you informed.
- Need a travel coach? Interested in how to become one?
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023
- Want to be an Air Traffic Controller?
- Jessica Nabongo Bio
- Book info – The Catch Me If You Can – Jessica Nabongo
- Buy Jessica Nabongo’s book on Amazon at a discount price
- Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Is the travel industry following up on promises to be “color-blind”
- Travelers – Best June events in every state
- More about EU Rule 261 and how it works for airline delays and cancellations