Southwest has welcomed its first mother-daughter pilot team
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, August 7th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest Airlines has welcomed its first mother-daughter pilot team. The Department of Transportation is FINALLY ready to help you get refunds and performance from airlines, but they are putting part of the refund responsibility on the wrong people…travel agents/advisors.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features a discussion about “who owns this hotel?” You thought you were staying at a Hilton Hotel. At least that’s what it says on the sign. But are you protected by Hilton policies? Maybe not….
- A man is sitting in economy on Jet Blue. A first class passenger gives him an eye mask. The flight attendant says, “you can’t do that, he’s in economy.” Yep, it really happened. We have the tape of the conversation. So who is right?
- In entertainment news, Bruce Springsteen fans are paying up, really up, for some of his upcoming concerts. “Dynamic pricing” is the answer. Or is it? And we have details on Portland’s annual Naked Bike Ride.
- Southwest Airlines has a mother-daughter pilot team
- New Las Vegas dining experience
- Credit Card Charge backs
- Portland’s naked bike ride
- 10 etiquette tips for Portland’s World Naked Bike Ride
- Flight screen in airport shows only your flight
- The airlines’ latest garbage press release from Airlines 4 America (the airlines’ lobbying organization)
- Chris Elliott explains flight credits in a short video
- The newest safety video from Brussels Airlines
- The Choco Taco is leaving
- Dodger Stadium Fans Salute Vin Scully
- Southwest Credits Never Expire
- Using Social Media to Solve Your Travel Problem/Issue
- Don’t make Customs Agents job more difficult at the border
- Yellowstone repairs may take a long time – temporary road being built
- A Special Story – Paul Rudd proves he’s REALLY a super hero to a bullied boy in Colorado
- Yup, she stepped on the armrests to get over seats
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023