Delta is nearly ready to roll out FREE wi-fi on flights
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 2nd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Delta says they are nearly ready to start rolling out FREE wi-fi on all of their mainline flights, and for those who would like to try out an electric car, Hertz and GM are teaming up to add them to the fleet.
- Hurricane Ian ravaged Florida and other parts of the south last week. We share tips for traveling during hurricane season, something those on the west coast might not have “top of mind” when traveling this time of the year.
- Road reporter Clayton Whitehead checks in LIVE from Ireland, to share an update on international travel and tell us a little about what makes Ireland a special place for so many.
- The government says airline seats are so small, they may hinder evacuation in an emergency. What do the airlines have to say?
- Anthony Bourdain was a talented man, and had an amazing way of sharing his travels with all of us. Tragically, his life was cut short. Now a new book tells the story, Down and Out in Paradise: The Life of Anthony Bourdain.
- The Airlines define when you get a meal voucher for a delayed flight
- Google adds search options for international train travel
- Travel advisories from around the world announced in September
- AA Planes are Moaning and Groaning
- Preview – To Kill a Mockingbird
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023