Marriott faces a lawsuit over lying to its guests
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 9th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, a Southwest pilot decided to go naked in the cockpit—with a female co-pilot; and Marriott faces a lawsuit over lying to its guests.
- A local Amtrak traveler got a “roomette” accommodation for an overnight trip, and shared what you should bring along for your comfort. It’s part of our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Comedian Steve Treviño will be appearing at The Punch Line Comedy Club soon. Known as “America’s Husband” because of his comedy style, he joins us for a few laughs and to promote his upcoming appearances in Sacramento.
- Sacramento has been ranked as one of the top Foodie Cities in the country. Find out who joins us on that list. Plus, we tell you about travel trends among Centennials.
- Pilot sues Southwest Airlines after colleague exposes himself
- Taking an overnight Amtrak trip, here are some tips
- Our guest comedian Steve Treviño
- Get tickets to Steve’s Punch Line Shows, Nov. 10-11-12
- A piece of Steve’s comedy – adult content
- Sacramento ranks high as a “foodie city”
- Changes in the Delta Sky Miles program for 2023
- The Airlines define when you get a meal voucher for a delayed flight
- Google adds search options for international train travel
- AA Planes are Moaning and Groaning
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023