American Airlines owes flyers over $7 million dollars in baggage fees
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 23rd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the courts have decided American Airlines owes its flyers over $7 million dollars in baggage fees they collected in error, and Carnival Cruise Lines has decided to toughen the rules against people who reserve deck chairs first thing in the morning and don’t occupy them until later. For shame.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment will tell you the best and worst airports in the country for delays and cancellations. Imagine our surprise when Sacramento International showed up on one of the lists.
- National Geographic has a new book, the Complete National Parks of the United States. Our interview shares the highlights and gives you a chance to win a copy of this beautiful hard cover book.
- We close with a heart-warming story about Eclipse, the dog who knew how to ride the city bus to the dog park in Seattle…and home again. It’s the best dog travel story ever.
- Carnival Moves to Prevent ‘Reserving’ Lounge Chairs
- The Best and Worst Airports for Flight Disruptions
- National Parks Book from National Geographic (note: Available on Amazon for $29.99)
- The story about the traveling dog in Seattle
- State Department Passport Renewal – pilot program starts Nov. 1
- Chris Elliott – Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Chris Elliott – How hotels have become a shell of their former selves
- Consumer Troubles? Here’s where to go to get help and/or help yourself
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023