Planning a trip to Hawaii? We have some tips for you.
On the Sunday, November 13th edition of The Travel Guys…
- Airlines are adjusting their miles-spend requirements to achieve various status levels BACK to the pre-COVID era days. Bar Harbor, Maine, has voted to limit cruise ship arrivals, the latest small town to do so. Delta Airlines is expecting 5 MILLLION flyers Thanksgiving week. If you are one of them, we wish you the best.
- Planning a trip to Hawaii? Mark just returned from Oahu and The Big Island of Hawaii and has some tips for you.
- Have an airline dispute you can’t settle? You might try taking them to Small Claims Court. Charlie Leocha from Travelers United explains how and why.
- Aurora Expeditions is a travel experience company which operates in the Arctic and in Antarctica. They have new ships and some spectacular itineraries. If one of those destinations are on your bucket list, click here for more information.
- United Airlines new Status Requirements for 2023
- Join Travelers United in the battle for travelers rights
- Travel tips from Travelers United
- Travelers United
- Aurora Expeditions
- The adults only cruise line
- Reviews of the adults only cruise line
- Seat Reservation Games
- Service Dog Receives Award for Spending Over 700 Nights at Sea on Cruise Ship with Owner