Hawaii adds another fee to the cost of a hotel room
On the Sunday, February 5th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Hawaii is about to add another fee to the cost of a hotel room; while airfares, which have taken a typical winter dip in recent months, look like they are climbing for the summer.
- The Sacramento Airport has announced a major expansion project, with additional gates, a walkway to terminal B and more.
- Chris Elliott, America’s premier consumer advocate, joined us from Perth, Australia, for an extended interview, to talk about rental electric vehicles, the vouchers given out by cruise lines (and airlines) during COVID (which are starting to expire) and even shares his thoughts on Perth and Australia.
- Sacramento Airport Expansion – Sac County
- Sacramento Airport Expansion – Sac Bee
- Reach Chris Elliott with a consumer issue or support his advocacy
- Saturday Night Live and Southwest Airlines
- Best days and times for hotels and airfares
- Spring Training Ticket Availability update
- Arlo Guthrie’s City of New Orleans in voice and pictures
- Wave season deals from Holland America
- Follow along with Steve on his way up the coast
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Hotel – half in Switzerland and half in France
- Celestyal Cruises
- The man who paid others’ pharmacy bills
- Spring Training * Fields of Dreams Baseball Tours
- Enroll in TSA pre-check
- Want to work for the TSA?