Number one place in the country to take your valentine
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, February 12th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, we preview the travel commercials from the Super Bowl broadcast (including one where United takes a not-so-subtle jab at Southwest) and tell you the number one place in the country to take your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
- In the State of the Union address, the President mentioned the Junk Fees Prevention Act. Does it have a chance of passing? Could resort fees actually go away? We discuss in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- When your flight is canceled or delayed, or you arrive at your destination and your checked baggage doesn’t arrive with you, what are your rights? Charlie Leocha of Travelers United gives us a run down.
- What the safest place to sit on a plane, in the event of a crash landing? Not a fun subject, but definitely an interesting answer. Hint – not the most desirable seats on the plane.
- Super Bowl Travel Commercials
- Travelers United
- What’s the safest seat on a plane?
- Order a Singing Valentine (VoCal website)
- Singing Valentine (more info)
- Sacramento Airport Expansion – Sac County
- Sacramento Airport Expansion – Sac Bee
- Reach Chris Elliott with a consumer issue or support his advocacy
- Saturday Night Live and Southwest Airlines
- Best days and times for hotels and airfares
- Spring Training Ticket Availability update
- Arlo Guthrie’s City of New Orleans in voice and pictures
- Wave season deals from Holland America
- Follow along with Steve on his way up the coast
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Hotel – half in Switzerland and half in France
- Celestyal Cruises
- The man who paid others’ pharmacy bills
- Spring Training * Fields of Dreams Baseball Tours
- Enroll in TSA pre-check
- Want to work for the TSA?