Local congressman offers help in getting your passport
On the Sunday, June 11th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest Airlines extends its schedule into January, a local congressman offers his office’s help in getting your passport and soon it will cost you a toll to drive in mid and downtown Manhattan.
- One of Mark’s staff recently had a suitcase lost by United Airlines. We talk about the “lost bag” experience, and give you some tips on what to do if it happens to you in our Smarter Traveler portion of the show.
- Trip Advisor is deleting some reviews, and has a strange way of justifying it. We talk a little about the value (or lack of value) of online reviews.
- A list is out of which US airport are the most and least expensive to fly out of. Sacramento isn’t on either list, but is on another list that isn’t such good news for local flyers.
- Could you soon be flying in double-decker seats or laying in bunk beds in ECONOMY class? Links to both stories on this page.
- Ami Bera’s office can help you with your passport…if you live in his Congressional District
- Coming: Airline Bunk Beds
- Double Decker Airplane Seats
- Airfare and car rental comparisons
- Mia Taylor – Delays and Cancellations This Summer
- Our Lincoln Highway guest – Kay Shelton
- More on the Lincoln Highway
- Historic Oregon Hotel needs a new manager
- Cities with the highest and lowest airfare increase in 2023
- Ideas for avoiding baggage charges from Chris Elliott for Travelers United
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Security reports by country
- Good international travel info from the US State Dept.
- Tips on getting through customs and immigration
- Chris Elliott – consumer help and information on membership
- Travel expert explains the ‘unspoken rights’ for every plane seat
- The Salmon Alaska Airlines plane
- Yosemite Park Current Conditions
- Rememberavet.net Wreath Project
- Rememberavet.net 7th Annual Golf Tournament
- Buy your very own Scottish Island
- Living on a cruise ship for three years
- Norway creates the longest cycling/pedestrian tunnel in the world, filled with art
- American Travelers TV Show
- Passport Expeditor – when you need a passport quickly – there is a charge
- National Parks requiring reservations
- Info on passports
- More info on passports
- Travelers United Attacks Junk/Resort/Destination Fees