Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: | More
On the Saturday, September 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, TSA workers get caught stealing from bags on the security belt. In Las Vegas, vending machines dispensing Carlo’s Bakery Cakes, giant slices of rainbow cake, have come under fire. Perhaps those $8 snacks aren’t as fresh as they claim to be.
- If you’re thinking a great way to try out an electric vehicle would be to rent one next time you are on the road, we have some tips and heads-up warnings to help. It’s a little more complicated than you might think.
- Steve LaRosa is on hand to tell us a little about staying in town for your next mini-vacation. What’s Goin’ On Around Sacramento?
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is returning to Sacramento December 1st with two shows, and tickets are on sale. Al Pitrelli joins us to talk Christmas Spectaculars.
- Delta Airlines rocked the frequent flyer world with some pretty dramatic changes to their program. We’ll talk about them and how other airlines programs might also change. Bottom line: Spending on credit cards is officially more important than actually flying.