Guy Fieri announces the first Flavortown Festival
On the Saturday, November 25th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Guy Fieri announces the first Flavortown Festival, to be held next June 1-2, near the campus of Ohio State University; and those with hearing problems who love the theater, there is a cool new solution for you, the SoundShirt.
- As the president and others turn up the heat on junk fees charged by hotels, airlines, restaurants and the like, the lobbying firms representing them are working like crazy to preserve the bogus fees. Will consumers or corporations come out on top? Our Smarter Traveler segment updates the situation.
- What if you signed up for a three-year-long-cruise and at the last minute, it was canceled. Think about the repercussions that could have for some travelers. Will they get their money back?
- Our Odds & Ends section of the show talks about why wheelchairs and other assistive devices used by travelers get so banged up along the way, and Tijuana gets it’s first mainline American air flight.
- Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Food Festival
- About the SoundShirt – for the hearing impaired
- If you wonder why your wheelchair doesn’t travel well, this might be the answer
- Seating tips for major US Airlines
- Black Friday Weekend Deals
- Denied Boarding Rules/Giving up Your Seat
- United’s Holiday Film (6 minutes)
- Parking availability map for SMF
- Jack Gallagher at the B St./Sofia Theatre
- Sonic Faultlines Music Festival: The Green Room Social Club
- Sonic Faultlines Music Festival: Myrtle Tree Arts
- Transcendence Theater Company Broadway Holiday
- Sports Leisure Vacations Trip to the Broadway Holiday Show
- Hollywood Harmonies for the Holidays: Voices of California Concert at Davis High School
- Best Sports Cities
- Shop for travel insurance
- Tickets to the Sonic Faultlines Festival
- Voices of California Holiday Show
- Flight attendant duo
- Flying a European airline to Europe – Chris Elliott’s wisdom
- Sacramento Ghost Tours
- The story of In-N-Out Burger, celebrating 75 years
- The Sphere in Las Vegas
- Noyo Harbor Inn & Fall in Fort Bragg
- American Flight Attendants’ “logo/slogan” shirts
- How FA’s for different airlines “walk”
- Joe Brancatelli’s Travel Site
- TSA in Miami getting into bags
- Renting an electric vehicle? Here are some tips.
- A new take on economy seating on planes, except….
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Website
- How to win your consumer dispute using the Elliott Method