Spirit Airlines put an unaccompanied minor on the wrong flight to Florida
On the Saturday, December 30th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Spirit Airlines put an unaccompanied minor on the wrong flight to Florida, and then made the family drive 160 miles to pick him up. Talk about screwing up and then complicating the issue. Las Vegas Strip casinos have all raised their parking costs again. Remember when it was free to park on The Strip? Wasn’t that long ago.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we talk about the danger of taking “selfies” on the road. Increasingly, people, especially young people, are putting themselves and others in jeapardy, just trying to get the perfect souvenir photo. Don’t risk your life, or the lives of wildlife or other travelers. We talk about three basic rules for selfie takers.
- Road Reporter Clayton Whitehead joins Mark and Tom for a look back at the 2023 travel year. In addition to discussing some of the challenges of moving about the country and the planet (often with 25-30 people in tow), we discuss some of Sports Leisure Travelers’ favorite spots this past year. Grab a note pad, because in our favorites are lots of great tips for places to see, stay and eat on your next adventure.
- Interactive map shows the world’s most dangerous countries to visit with vacationers warned
- Sacramento Airport Parking
- Double check for things you can and can’t bring through security at the airport
- Carry On Bag Size Requirements
- TSA Renewal
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- About the SoundShirt – for the hearing impaired
- If you wonder why your wheelchair doesn’t travel well, this might be the answer
- Seating tips for major US Airlines
- Denied Boarding Rules/Giving up Your Seat
- How to win your consumer dispute using the Elliott Method