Best and Worst Days to Travel Around the Holidays
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 21st edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the travel news, the Mexican government has created a new higher level of security in Cancun and cruise lines are raising the cost of beverage packages and pre-paid gratuities for your cruise. The increases are fairly robust, as you can see here.
* We make you a smarter traveler with updates on the best and worst days to travel around the holidays this year and even share some tips about traveling with a toddler here.
* Ed Perkins is the dean of travel advocates, and he’s a wealth of knowledge. Today, he joins us to talk about hidden hotel fees to watch out for. They range from housekeeping gratuities to fees for things that used to be free, like early check in.
* The Mizpah Hotel in Tonopah, Nevada, won the title of Best Haunted Hotel in America from the readers of USA Today in a recent poll. General Manager John McCormick is on hand to talk about the hotel and some of the strange happenings there.
- More and more cruise lines are raising prices
- United Airlines threatens Skiplagged clients with Collections
- Jellyfish Sting Warnings For Your 2019 Hawaii Vacation
- See what happens when a drone hits an airplane
- 25 Tips for Traveling With a Toddler
- Delta flight attendant faces firing after clips of his mile-high romp with a male porn star
- The Best and Worst Days to Travel This Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Pilot Lands Sideways
- Nike surprises with runner with cerebral palsy
- Top 10 Best Haunted Hotel 2018